Anno tricesimo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. LIX. An act for more effectually embanking the marsh called Malldraeth and Corsddaugau, in the county of Anglesey, and draining and preserving the same, and the inclosed low lands contiguous thereto [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1790. 30 Geo.III.c.59
- [London : Printed by Charles Eyre and Andrew Strahan, 1790]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
1115-1118p. ; 2⁰.
- Coffee industry -- North America.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno tricesimo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. LIX.'.
Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Parliament'; first word of line below initial: 'Marsh;'; last word of last full line of text: 'specially'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, tricesimo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the eighteenth day of May, Anno Domini 1784, .. And from thence continued, by several prorogations and adjournments, to the twenty-first day of January, 1790; being the seventh session of the sixteenth Parliament of Great Britain.'.
Imprint from chapter 1 general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N58968.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|