An essay on the folly of scepticism [electronic resource] : The absurdity of dogmatizing on religious subjects; and the proper medium to be observed between these two extremes. By W.L. Brown, D.D. principal of the Mareschal College, Aberdeen, and successor to the Late Celebrated Dr. George Campbell.
- London : Printed for B. Crosby, Stationers-Court, Ludgate Street; and G. Mudie and Son, Edinburgh, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,vi-xxi,,192p. ; 8⁰.
- Moderation -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: Price Three Shillings sewed.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N65618.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|