An essay on the origin and use of tables of latitude and departure [electronic resource] : Particularly, as they are suited to the purposes of land surveying.
- Other Title:
- Robertson's traverse tables; or, tables of difference of latitude and departure
- Dublin : Printed by Robert Marchbank, for James Porter, bookseller, in Skinner-Row, M,DCC,LXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,25,,90,p. ; 8⁰.
- Surveying -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Abraham Robertson.
With a separate titlepage for the 90p. section which consists of transverse tables.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N65624.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|