The history of America, from its discovery by Columbus to the conclusion of the late war. [electronic resource] : With an appendix, containing an account of the rise and progress of the unhappy contest between Great Britain and her colonies. By William Russell, Esq.
- London : printed for Walker, Pater-noster-Row, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2v.,plates : maps ; 4⁰.
- America -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N66513.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|