Annals of agriculture, and other useful arts. [electronic resource] : Collected and published by Arthur Young, Esq. F.R.S. honorary member of the societies of Dublin, Bath, York, Salford and Odiham; the Philosophical and Literary Society of Manchester, the Œconomical Society of Berne; the Physical Society of Zurich; the Palatine Academy of Agriculture at Manhiem; the Imperial Œconomical Society established at Petersburgh; and corresponding member of the Royal Society of Agriculture at Paris; of the Royal Academy of Agriculture at Florence; and of the Patroitic Society at Milan. Vol. VIII.
- Bury St. Edmund's : Printed for the editor, by J. Rackham, and sold by William Nicoll, No 51, St. Paul's Church Yard, London, MDCCLXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
iv,502,p. ; 8⁰.
- Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N68663.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|