A list of the names of the adventurers in the Bank of Scotland, February 4, 1704. Nota, that these marked *** are by their adventure qualified to be chosen governour, deputy-governour, or directors. These marked ** deputy-governour, or directors. And these marked * directors [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Lists. 1704-02-04
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, printer to the Queens Most Excellent Majesty, city and colledge, Ano Dom. 1704.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N69408.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|