The Safest-way with the dissenters [electronic resource] : Being in answer to a late book, entituled, the shortest-way with the dissenters: or, proposals for the establishment of the church.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the year MDCCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 4⁰.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731. The shortest-way with the dissenters -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The shortest way with the dissenters" is by Daniel Defoe.
In this setting, press figure [dagger] is under the "t" of "obligation" on p. 5, and press figure [asterisk] is under the "h" of "them" on p. 6.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N69599.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|