Whitehall, June 27, 1747. This afternoon a messenger arrived from His Royal Highness the Duke, with letters, dated from the head quarters at Heer, the 3d of July, N.S. to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield, His Majesty's principal Secretary of State, with the following particulars. Published by authority [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- London Gazette. Supplement. (27 August 1747)
- Other Title:
- Burney Collection
- [London]: Printed by E. Owen, 
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Drop-head title.
Imprint from undated colophon.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|