A Song for the chairing day. By an old woman, who loves her church and King [electronic resource].
- [Coventry? : s.n., 1780]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ( p.) ; 1/4⁰.
- Great Britain. Parliament -- Elections -- Early works to 1800.
Coventry (England) -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Warwickshire Coventry.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A slip-song - "Now see the glorious day appears,".
Concerns the Coventry parliamentary election of 1780.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N71441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|