The Free-holder. And the weekly-packet. Tuesday, April 10th, 1716 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Free-holder. And the weekly-packet. Prospectus.
- Other Title:
- Edinburgh : Printed for George Steuart book-seller, and sold at his Shop, Anno Dom MDCCXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
 p. ; 1/4⁰.
- Religion and ethics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A prospectus and advertisment for 'The free-holder. And the weekly-packet', an Edinburgh reprint of Addison's London journal, with a combined subscription to 'The weekly packet'.
With the advertisement on t.p. verso, and two facsimile issues of the Free-holder: numb. XXIX. (Tuesday, April 10th, 1716.), and numb. XXX., undated.
Title page includes Royal arms of Scotland and date: Tuesday, April 10th, 1716.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N72284.
- Addison, Joseph, 1672-1719.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|