The Bristol Gazette and public advertiser [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Bristol gazette
- [Bristol, England] : printed by William Pine,
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
v. : ill. ; 1⁰.
Began in 1767; ceased in 1872. Cf. NCBEL; Bristol newspapers.
- Bristol (England) -- History -- 18th centuryw -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Newspapers -- England -- 18th century.
Advertisements -- England -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited and published by the founder, William Pine.
Imprints vary slightly; from 1 Jan. 1795 imprint reads in part: "William Pine and Son".
Printed in four columns until Aug. 1777, then in five.
Includes local news and advertisements.
Description based on: Vol. IV. No. 190. (Thursday, March 28, 1771.); title from caption.
Volume numbers change in January of each year; issue numbering is continuous.
Some errors in numbering.
Issue for 18 December 1777 has supplement.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Times handlist, p. 219
Crane & Kaye, 57
Ward, W. S. Index of serials, p. 28
Bristol Central Library. Early Bristol newspapers, p. 27-29
Ward, W. S. Index of serials, p. 58
English Short Title Catalog, P2334.
- Pine, William, 1739?-1803, originator, ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|