The Auditor [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Auditor (London, England : 1733).
- [London, England] : Printed for J. Peele, at Locke's Head, in Amen Corner, Pater-noster Row; and A. Weddell, against Catherine-Street, in the Strand: where letters to the Auditor are taken in, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
v. ; 2⁰.
Weekly, <5 Dec.> 1733
Numb. I. Tuesday, January 9, 1732. [i.e. 1733]-Numb. XXXVII. Wednesday, December 5, 1733.
- Social conditions -- Great Britain -- 18th century -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
England -- Social life and conditions -- 18th century -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- Periodicals -- England -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from caption.
Imprint from colophon; imprints lack date.
Year of publication from date of issues; some issues dated according to Lady Day dating.
Imprints vary; no. 37 (5 Dec. 1733) reads in part: Printed for J. Brindley in New-Bond Street; and sold by J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane.
Note below date line on early issues: "To be continued every Tuesday and Friday"; in Dec.: "To be continued every Wednesday".
Price below imprint.
Printed in two columns; text begins with factotum initial.
Essays on "characters" as mode of social commentary; includes pseudonymous or fictitious correspondence.
None published between the end? of May and the beginning of Dec. 1733.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- NCBEL, II:1278
Crane & Kaye, 34
English Short Title Catalog, P2499.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|