Williamson's Liverpool advertiser [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Liverpool advertiser
- Liverpool [England] : printed by Williamson and Billinge, Castle-street, [1782-1790]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
v. : ill. ; 49-50 cm. (2⁰)
Began: 25 April 1782; ceased: 17 May 1790. Cf. Newsplan.
- Williamson's Liverpool advertiser and Mercantile chronicle
- Continued By:
- Williamson's Liverpool advertiser and Marine intelligencer
- Shipping -- England -- Liverpool -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
Auctions -- England -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- History -- 18th century -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820 -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Newspapers -- England -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Liverpool.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Imprint above date line; imprint lacks date.
Years of publication from reference sources.
Note below title lists advertisement agents in London and provincial towns.
Price on date line: Three pence.
Printed in four columns; some advertisements illustrated with small cuts.
Includes shipping news, advertisements for new books, auctions, ship sailings, local businesses, a list of bankrupts; with news notes from London and Europe and correspondence.
Description based on: Numb. 1627. (Monday, September 24 1787); title from caption.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- NCBEL, II:1360
NEWSPLAN. North Western region, 586
English Short Title Catalog, P3153.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|