The London museum [electronic resource].
- [London, England : J. Miller], <1770-
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
v., plates : ports. ; 21 cm (8⁰)
Began in 1770; ceased in 1772?
- Ireland -- Economic conditions -- 18th century -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- 18th century -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789 -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820 -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- Periodicals -- England -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issues lack imprint; place of publication and publisher's name from title page of collected issues.
Year of publication from dates of issues.
Illustrated with portraits of the royal family and their circle.
With continuous pagination and signatures from issue to issue within each six month period.
Extensive political coverage of both Britain and Ireland; issues include lists of Irish pensions and Irish absentee landlords, some issues include letters from "Junius", with other correspondence on political topics. Some issues include theatrical news and reviews, portraits of actors; each issue includes, "Principal events and occurrences of the month."
Description based on: April 1770; title from caption.
Collected semiannually by: The London museum of politics, miscellanies and literature.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- NCBEL, II:1304
Times handlist, p. 44
Crane & Kaye, 406
English Short Title Catalog, P6363.
- Milller, J., publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|