A brief apology in behalf of the people in derision call'd Quakers. Written for the information of our sober and well-inclined neighbours in and about the town of Warminster in the county of Wilts. by Will. Chandler, Alex. Pyot, J. Hodges, and some others [electronic resource].
- London : Printed for Thomas Northcott, in George-yard in Lombard-street, [1701?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
51,  p. ; 8⁰.
- Society of Friends -- Apologetic works -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Wing (CD-ROM edition) reports that this item is post 1700.
Identified as Wing C1935, reel 2527, of the UMI microfilm set "Early English books 1641-1700".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Friends' books, 1.404
English Short Title Catalog, R215254.
- Pyot, Alexander, d. 1696.
Hodges, John, of Warminster.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|