A sermon concerning the whole duty of prayer. [electronic resource] : Preach'd at St. Paul's Covent-Garden, the third Sunday in July; and at East-Ham in Essex, the last Sunday in August. At the first opening of the Church after some repairs. By Henry topping, A.M. lecturer of Covent-Garden, chaplain to the Right Reverend Father in God, John lord bishop of London.
- London : Printed for James Knapton, at the Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1719.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,26,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms, LV, 1 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price on title page: Price Four Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T273.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|