The dangers of a relapse. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at the Royal Chapel at St. James's, on May 29. 1713. Being the day of thanksgiving to Almighty God, for having put an end to the great rebellion, by the restitution of the King, the royal family, and of the government. By Tho. Brett LLD. rector of Betteshanger, in Kent. Published by Her Majesty's special command.
- London : Printed for John Wyat at the Rose in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Thanksgiving Day addresses -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Printed from the same setting of type used in the quarto edition of 1713.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T356.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|