Universal beauty. A poem [electronic resource].
- [Dublin] : London: printed. And, Dublin re-printed by George Faulkner printer and bookseller, in Essex-street, opposite to the bridge, 1736.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,ii,20p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Henry Brooke.
Below imprint: 'To be continued'.
Part I only.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, B497
English Short Title Catalog, T485.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|