Rules for conducting a school for the education of poor children in the Protestant religion and useful learning [electronic resource] : Instituted at the Countess of Huntingdon's Chapel, Spa-Fields, Clerkenwell, 1782. With a list of the subscribers.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1790.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Poor children -- Education -- Early works to 1800.
Protestants -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T2964.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|