A sermon preached at the Cathedral Church of Worcester, on the 6th of August, 1755. [electronic resource] : Being the anniversary meeting of the governors of the Worcester Infirmary. By Bernard Wilson, D.D. canon of Worcester. Published at the request of the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Worcester, president, and the governors.
- London : Printed by E. Say, in Ave-Mary-Lane; and sold by W. Sandby, at the Ship, opposite, St. Dunstan's Church, Fleet-Street, MDCCLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
22p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Matthew XXV, 40 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T3294.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|