A caution against speaking evil of our governors and one another. [electronic resource] : As it was delivered in a sermon preached at St. Paul's Cathedral, on Sunday the 7th of this instant, October, in the afternoon. By David Scurlook, M.A. vicar of Pottern, Wilts.
- London : [P]rinted for J. Roberts, at the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, [1733?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,30,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Titus III, 2. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price on title page: (Price Six Pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T5126.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|