Of false taste. An epistle to the Right Honourable Richard Earl of Burlington. [electronic resource] : Occasion'd by his publishing palladio's designs of the baths, arches, theatres, &c. of ancient Rome. By Mr. Pope.
- The third edition.
- London : Printed for L. Gilliver at Homer's Head in Fleet-street, MDCCXXXI 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
14,p. ; 2⁰.
- Palladio, Andrea, 1508-1580. Fabbriche antiche.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Publication date from Twickenham edition.
A reimpression of the second edition; p.11 line 19: Cielings [sic]; no parentheses around the price on the titlepage; and no press figures on p. 6, 8, & 11.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Price on title page: Price 1s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, P912
English Short Title Catalog, T5703.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|