Before the Lords Commissioners of Appeals in Prize Causes. [electronic resource] : De Vrouw Johanna, Willem Blom, master. William Mair, of London, merchant, on behalf of Dutch subjects, the claimant of said ship, appellant, against the Honourable Thomas Lumley, commander of His Majesty's ship proto, respondent. Appendix to the respondent's case.
- [London : s.n., 1785?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
14p. ; 2⁰.
- [Mair, William] -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800. appellant
[Lumley, Thomas] -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800. respondent
Freight and freightage -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8627.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|