A sermon preached before His Grace John Earl of Rothes His Majesty's high commissioner, and the general assembly of the Church of Scotland [electronic resource] : [At] the opening of the said assembly on the 14th of May 1719; and published at their desire. [By] Mr. William Wisheart, principal of the College of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh : [pri]nted by John Moncur; and to be sold by Mr. James M'Ewen, and other booksellers in town, Anno Dom. 1719.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
36p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms CXXXIII -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T10320.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|