Observations on an extraordinary case of ruptured uterus. By Andrew Douglas, M.D. member of the College of physicians, London; physician and man-midwife to the lying-in charity, instituted 1757; and one of the physicians to the asylum [electronic resource].
- London : [P]rinted for J. Johnson, No 72, St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
74p. ; 8⁰.
- Uterus -- Rupture -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling and Six-pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T10789.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|