King David's death, and Solomon's succession to the Throne, considered and improved in [electronic resource] : A sermon occasioned by the death of His Late Majesty, King George the Second, and the accession of His Present Majesty, King George the Third. Preached in New Broad-Street, Nov. 2, 1760. By John Palmer. Published at the request of several who herd it.
- London : Printed for C. Henderson under the Royal Exchange; R. Griffiths, in the Strand, and J. Johnson, Fenchurch Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,29,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Chronicles, 1st, XXIX, 27-28 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'A sermon, on occasion of the death of King George the Second, ..'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T11690.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|