The Regulations Lately made concerning the colonies, and the taxes imposed upon them, considered [electronic resource].
- London : Printed for J. Wilkie, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and may be had at the Pamphlet-Shops at the Royal-Exchange, and Charing-Cross, 1765.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,114p. ; 8⁰.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Whately.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 65.27a
English Short Title Catalog, T13513.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|