A short account of the venereal disease [electronic resource] : With observations on the nature, symptoms, and cure; and the bad consequences that attend by ill management; with proper admonitions to such as do, or may, labour under this misfortune. Together with some hints on the practical scheme, his methods and medicines expos'd, and the gross impositions therein detected. To which is added, a short account of old gleets, and other weaknesses; and the reason why they are so seldom cured: with the author's method of cure. As also an account of specificks; the use and abuse of the name, and how it covers ignorance and a cheat. The whole design'd for publick good. The third edition. By Joseph Cam, M.D.
- London : Printed for, and sold by G. Strahan against the Royal Exchange, W. Mears without Temple-bar, C. King in Westminster-hall, T. Norris on London-bridge, C. Rivington at the Bible and Crown in St. Paul's Church-yard, and J. Baker against Hatton-garden in Holborn, 1719.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,60p ; 8⁰.
- Sexually transmitted diseases -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: Price stitch'd 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T16302.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|