By the Queen, a proclamation [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1709-11-06
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the Executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens Most Excellent Majesty, 1709.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 1⁰.
- Great Britain. Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Soldiers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Given at our court at St. James's this sixth day of November, 1709.".
Unpriced; a variant has below the imprint: (Price One Peny.).
For rescinding the suspension of the Act for recruiting Her Majesties land-forces and marines.
Steele notation: Arms 164 Ninth now De-. Press figure 5 under imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Steele, I, 4474 (unpriced)
Steele, I, 4475 (priced)
English Short Title Catalog, T19672.
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|