The ancient and present state of the navigation of the towns of Lyn, Wisbeach, Spalding, and Boston [electronic resource] : Of the rivers that pass through those places, and the countries that border thereupon, truly, faithfully, and impartially represented. And humbly proposed to the consideration of the inhabitants of those places and countries. With a way laid down how to remedy all the inconveniencies and defects which they now labour under.
- Standardized Title:
- Present state of the navigation of the towns of Lyn, Wisbeech, Spalding, and Boston
- The second edition enlarged.
- London : Printed for J. Noon, at the White-Hart in the Poultry; and T. Hollingworth, at Lyn, MDCCCLI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xviii,,108p. ; 8⁰.
- Inland navigation -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Charles Kinderley.
Originally published as: 'The present state of the navigation of the towns of Lyn, Wisbeach, Spalding, and Boston, Bury St. Edmunds, 1721.
Dedication signed by the editor Nathaniel Kinderley.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 3111n
English Short Title Catalog, T21874.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|