Richard Lord Wenman of the kingdom of Ireland, appellnt. Sir William Osbaldiston, Bart. and Dame Katherine his wife, John Wickstead and Mary his wife, respnts. The appellant's case [electronic resource].
- [London? : s.n., 1720]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4p. ; 2⁰.
- [Osbaldiston, William, Sir], -- Trials, litigation, etc., -- Early works to 1800. -- respondent
[Katharine, Dame], -- Trials, litigation, etc., -- Early works to 1800. -- respondent
Wicksted, John Churchill, d. 1774, -- Trials, litigation, etc., -- Early works to 1800. -- respondent
[Mary], -- Trials, litigation, etc., -- Early works to 1800. -- respondent
Real property -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- To be heard before the House of Lords: "Friday the 11th day of March, 1719" (docket title).
Signed: Rob. Raymond. John Hungerford.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25633.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|