The defendant's case [electronic resource] : James Holborne Lessee, upon the Demise of the Right Honourable John Lord Baron of Kingston in the Kingdom of Ireland. Plaintiff. William Babbington, Defendant. Upon a Writ of Error of a Judgment of Reversal, in the Exchequer Chamber in Ireland, of a Judgment given for the Plaintiff, in Ejectment, in the Court of Exchequer, in the same Kingdom.
- [London : s.n., 1720]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Babbington, William -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Land tenure -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Case heard before the House of Lords, 25 January 1719.
Signed: Edw. Northey, Tho. Lutwyche.
Docket title begins: "Holborne, -- plaintiff".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25676.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|