The duty of watchfulness enforced. [electronic resource] : In a discourse, preached December 14, 1755, being the third Sunday in advent, at St. Dunstan's in the West. The fourth edition. By William Romaine.
- London : Printed for J. Worrall, at the Dove in Bell-Yard, near Lincoln's-Inn; and E. Withers, at the Seven Stars, near the Temple-Gate, in Fleet-Street, MDCCLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
27,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: (Price Six-Pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25814.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|