Some animadversions on Dr. Clark's scripture-doctrine, (as he stiles it) of the Trinity. [electronic resource] : Briefly shewing, that his quotations out of the fathers are forc'd: his texts produced from scripture are wrested: his arguments and inferences are weak and illogical: his whole performance falls short of his design. By John Edwards, D.D.
- Other Title:
- Some animadversions on Dr. Clarke's Scripture-doctrine
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by John Morphew near Stationers-Hall, 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
48p. ; 8⁰.
- Clarke, Samuel, 1675-1729. Scripture doctrine of the Trinity -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25850.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|