The great necessaries of publick worship in the Christian Church, [electronic resource] : expressly and manifestly allowed and provided for in the use of the present liturgy; in answer to a late pamphlet, intituled, The indispensible obligation, &c. With an appendix, wherein the union opposed by that author is justified by several passages extracted from the writings formerly published in defence of the mixture, &c.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the year MDCCXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
59,p. ; 8⁰.
- Public worship -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at the end. T.B. = Thomas Brett.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25851.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|