An essay towards the vindication of the visible creation [electronic resource] : As well from the injurious treatment of it by vulgar notion as our philosophy, and its false distributions of its parts into animate and inanimate. Or, The reasons of the confinement of life and consciousness to spiritual substance and animal systems only; impartially consider'd and examin'd. Book II. By the Rev. Mr. Conyers Place.
- London : Printed for J. Roberts, at the Oxford Arms in Warwick-Lane, M.DCC.XXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
110,p. ; 8⁰.
- Religion and science -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- No more published.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27197.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|