A kalendar of the prisoners for the Assizes, to be holden at Guildford, in and for the county of Surrey, on Monday the 14th day of July, 1778. [electronic resource] : before the Right Honble. Alexander Lord Loughborough, Chief Justice of our Lord the King, of his Court of Common Pleas; and the Honble. John Heath, Esquire, one of the Justices of our said Lord the King; Justices of our said Lord the King, assigned to take the Assizes, and deliver the gaol of the prisoners therein being, &c. John Creuze, Esq. Sheriff.
- [Guildford? : s.n., 1788]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
7,p. ; 2⁰.
- Prisoners -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Guildford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T29340.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|