Catalogue of an extensive collection of minerals, petrifications, stuffed birds, in glass cases, shew glasses, otaheite cloths, & instruments of war, polished agates, pebbles &c. The whole forming an assemblage of many thousands of curious articles, adapted for the grotto, as well as the cabinet of the connoisseur; which will be sold by auction, on the premises, at the Museum, at Fisherwick Park, near Lichfield. On Monday next, the 24th of February, 1800 [electronic resource].
- [Birmingham? : s.n., 1800]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Minerals -- Catalogs and collections -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Birmingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30069.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|