A catalogue of the fine household linen, and wearing apparel, with some plate, China and other articles, Late the property of a Lady of Quality. Deceased [electronic resource] : Also, the capital collection of siver medals, coins, curiosities, books of medals, &c. of Richard Coosens, Esq; deceased, whose remarkable pursuits were equally aided by attention and liberality, during the last twelve years of his life, which he devoted soley to that study; including above two hundred silver medals, of great personages, mostly antique, many very scarce and in fine preservation; together with two Oxford Crowns, two half crowns of Philip and Mary, a great number of other curious coins, and a few medals in copper. Which will be sold by auction, by Mr. Skinner, on Wednesday the 23d of February, 1780, and the following day, at eleven o'clock, at the Buffalo Tavern, Bloomsbury Square, to be viewed on Tuesday the 22d. Catalogues may be had at the place of sale, at Old Slaughter's Coffee House, St. Martin's Lane, and at Mr. Skinner's, in Aldersgate Street.
- [London : s.n., 1780]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
Pp.,7-12 ; 8⁰.
- Medals -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Coins -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30278.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|