A catalogue of the genuine and entire collection of Italian, Flemish and Dutch pictures, two magnificent large sconces, and a curious octave spinnet. Of Moses Hart, Esq; late of Isleworth, in the county of Middlesex, deceased [electronic resource] : Which, (by order of the executors) will be sold by auction, by Mr. Langford, at his House in the Great Piazza, Covent Garden, on Wednesday the 23d of this instant March 1757. The said collection may be view'd on Monday the 21st instant, and till the time of sale, which will begin punctually at twelve o'clock. Catalogues of which may be had at Mr. Langford's, in the Great Piazza aforesaid. Conditions of sale as usual.
- [London : s.n., 1757]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4p. ; 4⁰.
- Cataloging of pictures -- Early works to 1800.
Auction catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30311.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|