Considerations on the scarcity and high prices of bread-corn and bread at the market; suggesting the remedies in a series of letters [electronic resource] : First printed in the Cambridge Chronicle, and supposed to be written by Governor Pownall.
- Cambridge : Printed by Francis Hodson, sold by Mess. Wilkie, Paternoster-Row; and Mr. Debrett, Piccadilly, London, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,viii,58p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T31547.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|