Experiments in agriculture, made under the direction of the Right Honorable and Honorable Dublin Society, in the year 1765. [electronic resource] : And now published at their request. By Mr. John Wynn Baker.
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell and Son, for the author. And sold by G. Faulkner, at the Corner of Parliament-street, and the printers hereof, in Dame-street, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xiii,,87,p. ; 8⁰.
- Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T33850.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|