Extracts of an act for the more effectually paving, cleansing, and lighting of the streets of the city of Dublin, and other places therein mentioned; and for making sewers, and erecting fountains and conduits in the said city, for the use of the poor, and for other purposes therein mentioned. 23 & 24 Geo. 3. c. 57 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1783-84. 23 & 24 Geo.III c.57
- [Dublin : s.n., 1786?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
12p. ; 2⁰.
- Sewerage -- Ireland -- Dublin -- Early works to 1800.
Streets -- Ireland -- Dublin -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes also the text of: An act for the completing and effectually lighting, and watching of Rutland-Square, and for the better support and maintenance of the hospital for the relief of poor lying-in women in the city of Dublin, ..
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T33923.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|