The dramatic works of the Late Sir Richard Steele. [electronic resource] : Containing I. The conscious lover. II. The funeral. III. The tender husband. IV. The lying lover.
- London : Printed for W. Feales at Rowe's Head, over-against Clement's-Inn Gate, [1733?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,75[i.e.83],;82,;70,;83,p. : ill.,port. ; 12⁰.
- English drama -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Each play has a separate titlepage, pagination and register: 'The conscious lovers', fourth edition, 1733; 'The funeral', sixth edition, 1730; 'The tender husband', fifth edition, 1731; 'The lying lover', fifth edition, 1732.
'The lying lover' is based upon 'Le Menteur' by Pierre Corneille.
Price on title page: Where may be had the four plays of Lord Landsdowne, in a neat pocket-volume, price bound 3s. Also the three plays of Ben Johnson; and a catalogue of all the plays that ever were printed in the English tongue, to 1732. Price bound 3s. The catalogue to be had alone, price 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T34946.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|