God's praise perfected out of the mouths of infants. [electronic resource] : A sermon, preach'd at St. Peter's Church in Hereford, January the 4th, 1714-15. On occasion of the Charity-School lately erected in that city. By Richard Smalbroke D.D. canon-residentiary of Hereford, and chaplain to His Grace the Lord Arch-Bishop of Canterbury. Published at the request of the Mayor, and the trustees of the said charity-school.
- London : Printed for Timothy Childe, at the White. Hart in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1715.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T35660.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|