A Letter to Caleb D'Anvers, Esq; on his proper reply to a late scurrilous libel, entitled, Sedition and defamation display'd, &c [electronic resource].
- London : Printed: and sold by J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane, MDCCXXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
52p. ; 8⁰.
- D'Anvers, Caleb. Proper reply to a late scurrilous libel.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to John Hervey, Baron Hervey.
Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T38091.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|