Of the qualifications requisite in a minister of state [electronic resource] : Containing a modest representation of what counsels, it may be fit for a person in that station, to lay before His Sovereign at this conjuncture. Part I.
- Standardized Title:
- Of the qualifications requisite in a minister of state. Part 1
- London : Printed; and sold by John Morphew, near Stationers-Hall, 1710/11. [i.e. 1711]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,45,p. ; 8⁰.
- Cabinet officers -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: R. F., i.e. Robert Ferguson.
Parts II and III were also published in 1711.
Price on title page: Price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 4817
English Short Title Catalog, T42133.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|