Proposals for insurance on servants duly serving their times. By the Substantial Society for the publick good. At their general insurance office in St. Lawrence's Lane (over-against the three golden lyons) near Cheapside. Began the 27th of January, 1710 [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1710]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Insurance -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title, 'January the 27th, 1710'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T42901.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|