Proposals of insurance on the baptizing of infants; and also for insurance on marriage, by the Good and Freindly Society, at their office in Mansel-Street, in Goodman's-fields, between Haydon-Yard and the Vinegar-House. ... [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1710?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Insurance -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Registers of births, etc. -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Marriage -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T42993.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|