No jest like a true jest; being a compendious record of the merry life and mad exploits of Capt. James Hind, the great robber of England. [electronic resource] : Together with the close of all at Worcester, where he was hanged, drawn, and quartered for high treason against the common wealth, on September 24, 1652.
- [London] : Printed and sold in Aldermary Church Yard Bow lane, London, [1750?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. : ill. ; 24⁰.
- Hind, James, d. 1652.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T43111.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|